Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am a Liar

I know, I come back, I promise to blog and then I don't. I am a liar and I don't even have the book to give you as an ironic example. But I promise I am back now. And who knows, I might just blog for all the days I missed. (But probably not).

I'm writing this blog in the eleventh hour again as per tradition (no you're not, again you lie! When does this web of deceit end!) and I'm juts going to ramble again.

I spent a lot of time looking at flat irons on Misikko.com. It's a good site and it come with a lot of tips on how to care for your hair and flat iron and stuff.

Apparently Youtube think whenever I pause something I really mean for them to play whlile I'm trying to do something else.

It rained.

And that's all I can really think of right now. I'm tired cuz I fell asleep at 6 a.m. and I should be going to bed soon to aviod a repeat. Until next time.

--
Nushi-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment