Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Panicked rambling

I have an excuse for why I didn't blog yesterday and why you are getting this mess today. I am sick and I will be better and coherent tomorrow but for now I am a mess.

So I finished my library books yesterday.

My thoughts:

Naughts and Crosses: Romeo and Juliet a'int got nothing on them. Also really makes you think.

The Bromeliad Trilogy: Excellent and nice metaphor Pterry.

Dancing in Red Shoes will kill you. All right but could have been better. Again nice metaphor.

Midnighters 3: Blue Noon: Knowing the ending in advance does not make it any less sad.

Also there's a YA battle royale going on and it's very good. Go here to vote on your favourites. Also because of this I learnt how awesome Diane Peterfreund really is.

--
Nushi-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment