Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rest in Awesome crazycrayon

Today is a sad day. Today Esther Earl died.

I didn't personally know Esther, I only knew of her through vlogbrothers and effyeahnerdfighters. There was really only one time where our lives intersected. I decided to check out her tumblr one day and I looked at a video she had up of David Tennant and John Barrowman kissing. That video made me very, very happy. I saw other stuff but that's the only thing I remember.

Someone on Twitter thought we should dedicate today to doing awesome things for Esther. I decided to take it on step further, to keep doing awesome things all my life., because Esther made the world suck less (I didn't say that @evilmj did).

"To the well organized mind Death is but the next great adventure"
                                                                    --Albus Dumbledore

"In the Ramtop village..., they believe that no-one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away...The span of someone's actual life, they say, is only the core of their actual existence"
                                                                                  --Reaper Man

R.I.A. Esther

--
Nushi-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment