Saturday, August 7, 2010

Treasures in Library books

Once again I am rushing to finish this post in the eleventh hour. I need to work on this, but I know think I'm starting to understand the saying (shut up, I've only heard it Twice before, in Doctor Who and that TV show about the doctor and the FBI agent)

So I saw Despicable Me and everything that could be in 3D came straight for my head. It was all right. I liked the minions.

So I told you about the books I was reading, "Robot Dreams", and in it, in the story "Ugly Little Boy", I found a playing card, the Ace of Hearts. It is not in the original place any longer as I kind of forgot that if I'm not holding the part when I hold the book up, it will fall put, but it is in the same story.

This is not the first thing I've found inside a library book. Mainly I find bookmarks but once I found an apple shaped Post-it note. I won't say which book but I used it to tell successive readers how horrible the book was. Since it was in Chapter 22 however I don't think it had much effect.

So do you guys have any ideas on what I should do with the Ace? I'm probably going to leave it in but do you guys have any ideas what kind of message I could give to future readers? And if you want me to steal it why?

Later I'll make a blog about me decoding the card.

--
Nushi-ke

P.S. My Zemanta Assistant is telling me they are making a Despicable Me2. Yes I will probably be going to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment