Monday, August 2, 2010

BEDA, hair and cut fingers

Today is my first day of BEDA. Not the first day, I missed yesterday because I'm a bad person and could not get to a computer which is a long story that I'll tell you later cuz I have 45 minutes to write this blog before I have missed two full days of BEDA. Why am I writing this blog so late? Tell you just now (Ow it hurts to type).

BEDA or Blog every day in August is  pretty self explanatory. That's about it. Last year Maureen Johnson, who was behind on her blogging, decided to blog every day in April. She's not doing it this year because she is writing which I don't mind because I want The Last Little Blue Envelope and Scarlett 3 and ther new paranormal series. But I have no pressing engagements and I need to get back into the habit of writing something (because I have been obscenely bad at that)  and there are no more months left that begin with A so here we go.

Today I spent mayes 4-6 hours doing my hair. I have really thick curly hair and It had not been done in weeks because the only hair product that works on my hair went into hiding. I could make a whole blog on my hair but I am saving that for another time. Anyway while I was washing it/trying to pull out the knots it was so made at me it actually sliced open two of my fingers. No blood but it hurts like hell.

And I think that's about it. I'll see you guys tomorrow. (29 minutes to spare)

--
Nushi-ke

P.S What do you think of the new layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment